Games Room with Pub
About This Plan
- A splendid circular rotunda makes a dramatic statement in this beautiful Hill Country home plan.
- The formal dining room has both a wet bar and butler's pantry close by to aid in serving.
- In the kitchen you have not one but two big islands, one of which has a 42" bartop counter.
- From the kitchen you can see all the way in to the cafe set in a bay and the spacious family room with a built-in media center and fireplace.
- Relax outdoors on the covered lanai with its summer kitchen for grilling.
- A private guest suite is set off by itself and would make a wonderful in-law suite.
- The master suite is a world of its own with a glorious tray ceiling, private exercise room, two enormous walk-in closets and a spectacular bathroom with a huge soaking tub.
- A staircase near the kitchen takes you up to the second floor where you can enjoy the huge games room with pub.
- Sliding glass doors open to a covered balcony and a sun deck.
- A kid's study serves the three bedrooms on this level, giving them a quiet spot to do homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 135' 0"
- Depth: 115' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12