Gazebos and Turrets
About This Plan
- An unusual combination of gazebos, turrets and bayed rooms add to the beauty of this lovely Southern home plan.
- Light streams into the living room and sunroom from a multitude of windows.
- From the kitchen with its island and peninsula bar, you can see into the breakfast nook and family room with fireplace.
- A bulter's pantry aids in entertaining and the laundry room is conveniently located off the kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor, with a magnificent master suite given every luxury.
- Stairs from the master suite lead up to a private third floor porch with wonderful views.
- Bedroom 4 has a window seat and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 5"
- Depth: 61' 5"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick