Giant Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A cozy home office off the spacious foyer is brightened by windows on three sides in this Northwest house plan.
- The true heart of the home is the giant great room where the ceilings soar upward.
- Decks on either side are 12' deep, enough for lots of people, tables and chairs.
- The dining room and kitchen are combined into one space with a big kitchen island that seats five.
- The walk-in pantry and large mud room are added pluses.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor while the master suite lies upstairs by itself.
- The second work space is a much larger study with two dormer windows.
- There's plenty of room for a workshop in the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 6"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss