Gorgeous Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a lot of curb appeal in this gorgeous Craftsman house plan, designed for a large family.
- The enormous open living area unites the dining room, kitchen and great room offering wonderful sight lines that never isolate.
- Yet if you want to spread out, there's a first floor media room and a second floor leisure room.
- A home management center keeps you well organized with plenty of counter space for projects.
- The main floor guest suite even has its own private outdoor porch.
- Open railing in the second floor hallways let you see down into the two-story foyer below.
- The master suite and bedroom 3 have private bathrooms while the other bedrooms share a large, connected bathroom.
- And all four bedrooms on this level have easy access to the handy laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss