Gorgeous European Manor Home
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Elegant and solid, this gorgeous European manor home looks like it came straight out of the French countryside.
- The grand wide foyer gives you stunning views of the formal dining room and the living room with its cathedral ceiling.
- In the spacious kitchen, a peninsula eating bar curves around the kitchen sink so you can see what the family is doing in the enormous great room or breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The best part of this home is the opulent master suite that has a private covered porch.
- Curl up with your favorite book on a chaise lounge in the reading room with tray ceiling.
- The nice wide master bathroom opens to a huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest and 28 linear feet of hanging space.
- On the second floor, both bedrooms have a sitting room of their own and share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Add a fifth bedroom and bathroom if desired and gain an extra 341 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Downsize a bit with Plan 48010FM (4,166 sf)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,181 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick