Stately Manor in Two Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately house plan with European styling comes in a four and five bedroom version (the latter, 48003FM also offers a four-car garage). Both share the same European styling exterior and great sense of proportion.
- Step off the a large covered porch and enter the formal gallery with front to back views through the living room with a two-story vaulted ceiling. The other formal space, the dining room, is angled off the gallery and has views in three directions through columned openings.
- The kitchen is your informal hub when not entertaining. An octagonal bar offers casual dining options as does the angled bar counter. Steps away, the family room features a fireplace and built-ins plus access to a private rear covered porch.
- The master wing has a nursery or guest bedroom. The master suite has a five-sided private study, a private covered patio and a cozy fireplace. The master bath is large and the walk-in closet is big enough for built-in chests.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one with a sitting area) and a media room complete this luxury house plan.
- Related Plans: Get a fifth bedroom with house plan 48003FM which also features two stairs going up and a 4-car garage. Plan 48435FM is an updated version with a little extra room (4,392 sf).