Gorgeous Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This gorgeous shingle-style home plan has the Wow factor.
- A stunning wrap-around porch goes on forever, giving you lots of room to enjoy the outdoors.
- Built-in bench seating can be found in the foyer and mud room.
- Sightlines extend from the foyer all the way back through the kitchen with uninterrupted views.
- Extra luxuries include a sauna in the large master bath and built-in shelves in the master bedroom and near the master tub.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor loft that overlooks the living room below.
- Bedroom four has its own play area and a huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the porch on the side and get the master upstairs with house plan 18279BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 91' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss