Gorgeous Traditional House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this stunning Traditional house plan comes with a fully finished lower level.
- The massive open great room on the main floor offers sweeping views from room to room and on out to the partially covered rear deck.
- With the sink in the huge kitchen island, you can keep an eye on everything going on.
- There's plenty of room for more than one cook so you can easily move around.
- The main floor master suite is the only bedroom on this level and it offers a door to the deck, a giant walk-in closet and a corner soaking tub in the deluxe master bathroom.
- A big bay window with a turret on top extends the den.
- On the finished ground floor level, there's a dream home theater complete with platform seating.
- A wet bar lines one wall of the games area and you can carry the party over the the enormous sitting area with its built-ins.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,952 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,442 sq. ft.
- Deck: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 99' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1573 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss