Gorgeous Tuscan Villa
About This Plan
- Every room is spacious in this huge Tuscan villa house plan, all on one level.
- The open layout makes the interior views seem to go on forever.
- The enormous outdoor veranda wraps around all the main living spaces and the master suite gets a private veranda.
- There's a huge amount of storage in this home with a giant walk-in pantry and loads of counters and cabinets in the kitchen.
- A unique circular foyer in the left side bedroom wing directs you to the four individual bedrooms.
- The master walk-in closet boasts a two-story ceiling with transom windows to bring in extra light.
- Additional features include a garden shed and a large three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,660 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 6"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1423 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss