Gorgeous Two-Story New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This gorgeous, two-story house plan is filled with elegant design features, and an exterior which boasts shake shingles, an eye-catching circular window with corresponding round components throughout the home, and a grand covered porch.
- The two-story living room provides a feeling of grandeur and large sliding doors retract for indoor / outdoor living.
- The spacious kitchen includes an oversized island and the adjoining dining area provides views of the back lawn.
- A bedroom suite resides on the main level, perfect for guests, and features access to the back deck and a large bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- The master bedroom can be found upstairs, and includes a private deck, dual walk-in closets, and a large ensuite with two vanities and a commode room.
- Down the hall, discover a third bedroom, next to a 4-fixture bath and study.
- For additional living space, the optional lower level provides a sizable recreation room, walk-out patio, and two bedrooms that share a full bath.
- The garage provides space for four cars and the mud / laundry room offers built-ins which helps the homeowner remain organized.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1356 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12