Graceful 3-Bedroom Acadian Charmer
About This Plan
- Enter this beautiful Southern house plan from the elegant front porch where the foyer takes you back to the living room that has three large windows facing the back yard.
- An open plan arrangement, the living room, kitchen, and dining room share views of one another yet maintain their own well-defined space.
- The rear porch can be viewed from the living room and dining room, making it feel a part of living space of the house plan.
- A pocket home office is located near the active parts of the house yet it can be closed off for quiet.
- The master bedroom is toward the rear of the house away from street traffic and isolated from the rest of the house, creating a nice place for rest.
- Storage is abundant with a large walk-in pantry, a walk-in closet in hall 2, a walk-in closet in bedroom 3, a coat closet in hall 1, and plenty of open and closed storage in the garage.
- The front bedrooms have their own wing giving them separation from the public spaces of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front