About This Plan
- A unique blend of stone and stucco siding, columns and graceful arches creates a design that's sure to stand out in any neighborhood.
- An incredible view of the back yard through two-story windows awaits you as you enter.
- The kitchen, hearth room and nook were carefully crafted to create a casual living area that is functional and comfortable.
- The great room features a fire place that's see-through to the hearth room, built-in cabinets and beamed ceilings.
- The master suite pampers with a corner jucuzzi tub, spacious walk-in closet and trayed ceiling.
- Downstairs you'll find enough space to finish three bedrooms, a large recreation room, wine cellar, and media room.
- Finally, four garage stalls are split into pairs found on each side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,457 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 9"
- Framing Type: Truss