Graceful One Story Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof contrasts with rustic wood shakes in this one level Southern house plan.
- Modest in size, this two bedroom house works well as a starter home or for those who want to downsize.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the space with wonderful sightlines that make the home feel larger.
- The one car garage is several steps down from the main level.
- Both bedrooms are on the left side of the home with a large shared bathroom in between them.
- A compact washer/dryer closet is a functional way to save space.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room lead out back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 267 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss