Graceful Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Three arched dormers top the graceful front porch of this Southern house plan.
- Arched windows below mirror the shape and big porches front and back wrap-around the house.
- Inside 10' high ceilings expand the feeling of spaciousness.
- The office off the foyer boasts a giant seasonal walk-in closet and another huge walk-in closet by the kitchen serves as a pantry and a windowless safe room.
- The best view in the house comes from the massive kitchen island where you can see into the great room, breakfast nook and keeping room while preparing meals at the sink.
- Twelve people can sit at this island that has a raised eating bar that wraps around.
- Homeowners get a huge isolated master suite at the back of the house with two walk-in closets, a soaking tub set in a bay and a door directly into the laundry room.
- The three remaining bedrooms are all the way across the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1094 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick