Gracious 4-Bed Southern House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 4-bed southern beauty has front and rear porches designed to capture cool breezes. Its compact footprint makes it ideal for smaller lots and especially for ones that slope to the back.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and includes an eating bar and a butlers pantry. The living room opens onto the rear veranda for summer living but there is also a gas log fireplace for winter living.
- The isolated master suite that is conveniently located near the kitchen. The master bath has a walk-in closet, twin vanities, private toilet and a giant shower. Two secondary bed rooms share a bath and both feature large walk-in closets.
- Basement stairs are located for convenience and privacy. A fourth bed room in the basement makes for a great guest room or a place for live in parents. An enormous game room is large enough for a regulation-size pool table and is flanked by a room complete with a kitchenette. A large storage room is a nice touch. A great porch is located off the game room and it makes a great outdoor entertaining.
- A 2-car garage and a storage room complete the basement level amenities.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished basement with house plan 55214BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,754 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick