3-Bed Southern House Plan on an Unfinished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This 3-bed southern house plan has front and rear porches designed to capture cool breezes. Its compact footprint makes it ideal for smaller lots and especially for ones that slope to the back.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and includes an eating bar and a butlers pantry. The living room opens onto the rear veranda for summer living but there is also a gas log fireplace for winter living.
- The isolated master suite is conveniently located near the kitchen. The master bath has a walk-in closet, twin vanities, private toilet and a giant shower. Two secondary bed rooms across the home share a bathroom.
- Stairs take you to an unfinished basement giving you storage, expansion potential and a 2-car drive-under garage.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 55202BR.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 920 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick