Gracious Master Suite
About This Plan
- Coming in at just 50' wide, this Northwest house plan will fit well on a narrow lot.
- Decorative wood trim and a covered front porch heighten the curb appeal.
- There's a feeling of spaciousness achieved by the open floor plan that lets the kitchen see into all the main floor rooms.
- Extra space on the second floor comes from building out over the garage, enabling the home to have four bedrooms upstairs.
- The front-facing master suite boasts a lovely vaulted ceiling, a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Your family will love the convenience of a second floor laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available