Gracious Traditional House Plan with Sun Room
About This Plan
- A graceful swoop roof extends over the front porch of this Traditional house plan.
- The well-planned layout offers a large foyer, a beamed ceiling in the formal dining room, a kid's study on the second floor and a marvelous, large mud room with built-ins to keep you organized.
- Two huge windows by the kitchen sink bring in lots of light and the walk-in food pantry and island add extra storage.
- The quiet front-facing home office has pocket doors that retract to reveal the delight sun room with walls of glass on two sides.
- There's plenty of room for lots of furniture in the huge living room and the screened porch will be your favorite outdoor spot.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with each one having a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"