Grand Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- The stately brick exterior of this Colonial house plan is a welcome addition in any neighborhood.
- Inside, interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the views flowing.
- An elegant coffered ceiling tops the great room where there is a fireplace and two doors out to the rear porch.
- Both the dining room and library also get fireplaces to ward off a chill.
- The massive kitchen island seats five people and faces the great room fireplace.
- A special feature of the home is "her studio" off the kitchen where you can work on and store your craft projects.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and offers a vaulted ceiling and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- On the upper floor, a second master suite lets you choose which floor you want to sleep on.
- The other three bedrooms each have a private bathroom and bonus space over the garage can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick