Grand Colonial House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The stately brick exterior of this Colonial house plan is a welcome addition in any neighborhood.
- Inside, interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the views flowing.
- An elegant coffered ceiling tops the great room where there is a fireplace and two doors out to the rear porch.
- Both the dining room and library also get fireplaces to ward off a chill.
- The massive kitchen island seats five people and faces the great room fireplace.
- A special feature of the home is "her studio" off the kitchen where you can work on and store your craft projects.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and offers a vaulted ceiling and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- On the upper floor, a second master suite lets you choose which floor you want to sleep on.
- The other three bedrooms each have a private bathroom and bonus space over the garage can be finished on your own timetable.