Grand Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- A gorgeous front portico gives you a sheltered entry into this Colonial house plan.
- The floor plan is wide open from the moment you walk into the foyer, giving you amazing sightlines.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the enormous den and the 24' deep study.
- A covered balcony runs the full width of the back of the house.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the giant kitchen that has a large island facing the fireplace.
- Take the residential elevator or climb the stairs to the luxurious second floor where every bedroom is spacious.
- Here you have a second floor laundry room and a hall that leads back to the upper covered balcony that mirrors the one below.
- Homeowners are pampered with a private gym, an enormous closet with an island and an elegant master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,846 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 791 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss