Grand Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to impress, this grand estate home does just that!
- Arched covered verandas, porches and patios add elegance to the exterior as do the massive columns of ther front entry.
- In the grand foyer, an elegant double staircase is the focal point. Views extend straight back through the great room.
- The formal dining room has its own fireplace with a butler's pantry close by.
- Step into the informal area, consisting of a large Kitchen, breakfast nook and family room with another fireplace.
- A first floor bedroom and bath makes the perfect suite for your guests.
- Occupying the whole right wing of the house, the master suite is a true haven. Owners will enjoy a sitting area with fireplace and their own private covered patio. A spiral staircase leads to a master retreat on the second floor.
- An enormous master bath leads to two over-sized walk-in closets.
- The vaulted bonus room has its own bath and could become an additional bedroom.
- Double doors in the game room with wet bar lead to a large balcony.
- A loggia inbetween the two bedroom wings overlooks the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,703 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 135' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1116 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery