Grand French Country Chateau
About This Plan
- A grand facade makes an impressive statement for this palatial French Country chateau.
- The magnificent two-story foyer reveals a gorgeous curved staircase and views of the formal dining room.
- Every possible amenity has been taken into consideration, with a wine cellar and residential elevator at your fingertips.
- Even the halls receive special ceiling treatments especially the stunning gallery hall that opens to the great room.
- The kitchen is a chef's delight with lots of counter space and storage plus a peninsula eating bar that seats 5.
- Nearby, a home office is a terrific place to keep the computer out of the family living areas.
- An opulent master suite treats homeowners to a spacious sitting room with windows on all sides and a fabulous circular exercise room.
- The enormous walk-in closet was designed to give you his and her compartments.
- The second floor was designed with entertaining in mind, with a billiards room, game room and separate sunken media room.
- Each bedroom suite on this level has a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- A second floor terrace is ready for sunbathing or just relaxing.
- An in-law apartment even has an elevator and two balconies.
- Related Plans: Dowsize with house plans 17537LV (6,366 sq. ft.) and 17538LV (6,812 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1495 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"