Grand French Country Home
About This Plan
- This grand French Country home plan is filled with all the bells and whistles that appeal to homeowners.
- The two-story foyer sets the stage for what is to come.
- Cathedral ceilings top the study and great room both of which have fireplaces and built-ins.
- A private courtyard off the dining room gives you wonderful views while dining.
- The master suite is very special and has a huge compartmented closet divided into his and her sections.
- The upper floor is just as luxurious with each of the three bedrooms having its own walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 open to a large second floor balcony.
- Bonus space over the garage leads to extra attic storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 884 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick