Grand Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Arches, stucco and a handsome clay tile roof complement this grand Mediterranean home.
- The standard ceiling height is 12' giving you lots of headroom and a luxurious feel.
- The den, master suite and formal dining room all have elegant tray ceilings.
- A private guest suite is set off by itself in the rear of the home and this would make a wonderful in-law suite.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, nook and gathering room, promoting family togetherness.
- Entertain in style in the big second floor game room that could be used as an extra bedroom due to the attached bath.
- Two additional family bedrooms are on this level.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Entry: 221 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 912 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss