Grand Northwest House Plan with Private Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- The great room lives up to its name in this Northwest house plan, with high vaulted ceilings, a unique fireplace, and a spacious open layout connecting the dining room and kitchen. French doors lead to a large wrap-around covered patio for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- For quieter spaces, retreat to the home office just off the foyer, or the family room behind the kitchen. A guest suite, separate from the other bedrooms, offers a private space for friends or family to unwind, and includes a full bath.
- The luxurious owner's suite occupies the left wing of the home, and presents a sitting nook which extends to a private patio, two fireplaces, dual walk-in closets, and a spa-like en suite with an oversized shower.
- An angled extension of the home is where you'll find two additional bedrooms, the laundry room, and the 3-car garage with built-in cubbies in the adjacent mudroom.
- Upstairs, relax in the spacious recreation room with a vaulted ceiling and balcony, or wonder across the hall to the forward-facing library.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 127' 8"
- Depth: 111' 11"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1182 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard