Grand One-Level Farmhouse Plan with Curved Rear Deck
About This Plan
- The character-defining exterior of this grand farmhouse boasts a wrap-around front porch, a curved deck in back, board and batten siding, and an angled garage complete with a shed dormer. The interior continues to provide country charm with built-ins, beamed and vaulted ceilings, and large outdoor areas with front and rearward views.
- An open layout, consisting of the lodge room, kitchen, and dining areas, provides a great space for family and friends to gather. Large glass doors overlook the screened patio and beyond to the deck space.
- On the right side of the home resides a private, sprawling master suite, which connects to a quiet study. The master bathroom features a barrel-vaulted ceiling, two sizable walk-in closets, and a toilet room. Two bedroom suites on the other side of the home share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Stairs by the mudroom just inside the garage entry take you to guest quarters that include a two rooms bridged by a kitchen.
- The optional lower level includes 3 additional bedrooms, a theater, game and billiards room, wet bar, and sizable covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get an extra bedroom and a 3-car garage with house plan 25663GE (3,954 sq. ft.) and a smaller version with house plan 25651GE (3,171 sq. ft.) and a b
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"