Modern Three-bed Farmhouse with Optional Guest Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan (with optional second floor with 2 more beds and a kitchenette) puts a modern farmhouse spin on our mountain Craftsman plan 15623GE. A beautiful porch wraps around the front-right corner and the back gives you covered and open spaces to enjoy the views.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located and promote easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby creating ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear deck and beds #2 and #3 are across the home for privacy.
- An optional second floor gets you a guest suite and 797sq. ft. of living space including two bedrooms, a shared bath and a kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 25663GE (3,954 sq. ft.) and get a Craftsman exterior with house plan 15623GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,171 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"