Grand Southern Design with 3 Beds and Private Courtyard
About This Plan
- This graceful southern design is narrow and fits many urban lots. Designed to capture outdoor living, large rocking chair porches wrap both the front and rear of the home.
- The main living spaces are open, breezy and light with an abundance of windows.
- The kitchen is designed with a hint of separation but yet it is open to the living, dining and eating areas. It has an abundance of cabinets plus 2 raised bars and access to a private dining courtyard.
- The master suite features tray ceilings plus an adjoining bath suite complete with a roll-in shower, spa tub, twin vanities, private toilet and a king size walk-in closet. To save steps, a door opens directly from the master bath into the utility room and kitchen.
- The two secondary bed rooms have walk-in closets and a shared bath.
- By the garage entry, large storage rooms make excellent butlers pantries and they are perfectly positioned for convenience.
- The uniquely designed tandem garage allows for 3 cars while maintaining the narrow frontage.
- A small niche leads to a stairwell that accesses an upstairs future space that can be used for an office, play room or even a future fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,864 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick