Grand Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- A rocking chair front porch greets you as you enter the two-story foyer of this Traditional style house plan.
- This home features four fireplaces on the main level, two of which are located in the library and the two-story dining room.
- Family focused areas include a two-story grand room and family room, both complimented with fireplaces.
- Front and rear covered porches are accessed from the bedroom adjacent to the family room.
- The second floor is comprised of a grand master suite with lavish bath and expansive walk in closet providing the homeowner with the ultimate in luxurious living.
- Two secondary bedrooms complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,203 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 3"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"