Grandest of Grand Foyers
About This Plan
- Made for entertaining, this luxury house plan with a classic exterior can accommodate large crowds in its dramatic spaces.
- The spacious formal dining room with tray ceiling can hold a table large enough for any dinner party.
- Sweeping double stairs greet you in the foyer with 21' ceilings. You have views straight through to the great room three steps up. Note the curved wall and 22' ceilings.
- The family room is enormous and opens to the breakfast area and Kitchen.
- An extra special master suite awaits the owners with unusual ceiling treatments and a sitting area set in a bay.
- A dome ceiling in the huge master bath with step up tub adds elegance. Stairs lead up to a master retreat on the upper level.
- Two bedroom suites can be found on the second floor. A game room accesses a balcony overlooking the back.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 36132TX, 36133TX and 36205TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,737 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"