Great American Retreat
About This Plan
- Perfect for a lakefront mountain home, this basement design offers exceptional living and entertaining opportunities. A popular design, in comes in three smaller versions as well.
- The kitchen, featuring an island, conveniently flows into the breakfast, sunroom, and family room with fireplace.
- Ideal for outdoor entertaining, the family room and sunroom open onto a covered deck with spiral staircase leading to a lower covered deck.
- The lower level is fabulous. Three full suites are separated by a central rec room with a bar and gaming area. A wine cellar, storage and direct lower terrace access round out this level.
- Expand over the garage with the bonus room. It makes a great media room, play room or an extra bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get two bedroom suites upstairs PLUS the bonus room over the garage with house plan 17730LV on a crawlspace.
- Get 2-car garages with house plans 17510LV (3,546 sq. ft.), 17511LV (4,040 sq. ft.) and 17512LV (3,879 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,304 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 104' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick