Craftsman Retreat With Room Above
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot with great views, this house plan helps you enjoy them with the angled sun room and covered deck in back.
- The kitchen features a large island with seating and it opens to the breakfast, sunroom, and family room with fireplace.
- Ideal for outdoor entertaining, the family room and sunroom open onto a covered deck.
- The master is on the main level for your convenience and privacy and occupies the entire left portion of the home.
- The upstairs gives you two additional bedrooms plus a loft. And there is a separate stair getting you to the bonus room over the garage for more expansion.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement and eliminate the two upstair suites (and keep the bonus room) with house plan 17500LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 103' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"