Great For the Rear View Lot
About This Plan
- A base of sturdy stone columns support the big front porch of this wonderful Mountain home plan.
- Windows soar up for two stories in the great room with fireplace.
- Columns mark the entry to the dining room that is open to the kitchen creating marvelous views.
- The huge rear deck extends across the entire house and can be accessed from the ' suite.
- The ' bathroom is spacious with two walk-in closets, one with pocket doors.
- There is lots of counter space in the mudroom that connects the house to the garage.
- Upstairs, the kids have their own loft area and bedroom 3 has a built-in desk.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 699 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Attic: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 4"
- Depth: 44' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 5" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N