Great From the Front and Back
About This Plan
- Every now and then you get a house plan that you aren't sure which looks better: the front or the back. This plan fits that bill.
- This home gives you two bedrooms: the master on the main level and a guest or kids room on the lower level.
- From the foyer you get views straight through to the great room and open deck beyond. A den off the foyer gives you a semi-private space.
- The great room is spacious and open to the kitchen, nook and deck. The kitchen benefits from a 7'x7' pantry, and the nook gives access to the deck making al fresco dining a must.
- The lower level is made for fun. We labeled part of it a putting green, which you certainly can create or reconfigure space below and get a media room or home theater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Deck: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss