Great Little Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With a big wrap-around porch in front and a covered patio in back, this Ranch house plan keeps you sheltered from the hot sun.
- Both the breakfast nook and the formal dining room have tray ceilings are are set in a bay making them feel larger.
- The great room is enormous and can be seen right from the foyer.
- Triple windows let you look out onto the back patio.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the spacious master suite in back away from street noise.
- Staircase location for basement option is along outer wall of kitchen/dining area and is accessed through the mudroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 31075D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Two Car Detached Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,965 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick