Great Room-centric Home Plan with Comfortable Living Spaces
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This welcoming design puts a lot of comfortable living space into a smaller footprint with two bathrooms and three bedrooms.
- Your guests will be impressed by your centrally located great room's vaulted ceiling as you serve them treats hot from the adjacent grilling porch.
- When the day is done, retire to your secluded master suite with an optional beamed ceiling. Indulge yourself in a warm soak in your whirlpool bath.
- In the morning invigorate yourself with the separate shower that finishes out your master suite.
- Related Plans: Add a foot to the width with house plan 60713ND. Get an alternate layout with house plans 5953ND (slab/crawl space layout) and 59056ND (basement layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick