Great Room with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- Brick, stone, shake and a large covered porch decorate the exterior of this wonderful four bedroom home plan with first floor master suite.
- A large kitchen enjoys a built-in wall oven, pantry and island with seating. A view through to the great room showcases a gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- Formal and informal dining serves all occasions and a library offers a private retreat.
- His and her walk-in closets, whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and commode room with shower and linen closet complete the luxurious personal space.
- The balcony at the second floor and the three bedrooms, each with a large closet, serve a growing family very well.
- Related Plan: Get a breakfast area with a bay window with house plan 39170ST (2,594 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 699 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss