Rear Covered Porch a Plus
About This Plan
- A spectular exterior of brick, stone, shakes and wood trim decorate this beautiful two-story home plan. Formal and informal dining, a private library, master suite with whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and two walk-in closets make the interior exciting and functional.
- The large great room with alcove for built-ins and gas fireplace enjoys an 18' ceiling height and view to the rear yard.
- Nine foot ceiling heights are standard throughout the main level and the foyer ceiling height reaches 14'.
- The kitchen enjoys a counter with seating and is convenient to the great room, breakfast room and laundry.
- A covered rear porch offers outdoor living space.
- Related Plan: Get an expanded breakfast area with house plan 39217ST (2,690 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 699 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss