Great Room with Built-Ins
About This Plan
- A large front porch defined by graceful columns is the focal point of this two-story home plan. Detailed ceilings, window seats, art niches and built-in custom cabinets are just some of the extra amenities you'll fall in love with.
- The kitchen features a unique eat-in island that overlooks the great room and adjacent nook, a butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry.
- Arched soffits on both sides of the great room add further interest to the main level while the detailed ceiling in the entry and dining room complete the unique design.
- The bedrooms are located on the second floor and include a master suite with a private bath and whirlpool tub.
- Bedrooms two and three share a Jack and Jill bathroom while the fourth bedroom has bathroom access off the hallway.
- A three-stall side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss