Great Room with Loft
About This Plan
- An open floor plan and lots of outdoor spaces make this rugged home great for second home or primary residence.
- The two-story vaulted great room opens to a loft above.
- Lots of windows allow views to lake/mountain/golf course from almost every room in home.
- Spend time in the two-story vaulted rear covered porch with separate angled screened porch with a fireplace.
- A pergola covers the deck off the master suite with its spa bath and huge walk-in closet.
- Plenty of room for family or friends who want to stay over, with 3 bedrooms and two baths on the upper level.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick