Great Starter Home
About This Plan
- The open great room of this Ranch home shares the kitchen's center island with an eating bar for easy meals.
- This home is easy to maintain, with only two bedrooms, making it ideal as a starter home.
- Both bedrooms have ample closet space and enjoy bay windows.
- The vaulted breakfast area boasts a bay window with access to the rear patio.
- A mud room near the garage has a utility sink and room for your washer/dryer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss