Great Summer Place
About This Plan
- This light-filled vacation home plan is a great summer retreat with porches front and rear giving you space to enjoy the outdoors.
- The great room features an angled stone fireplace. The open floor plan gives great views across the home.
- French doors lead to the rear screened porch with a built-in outdoor grill perfect for outdoor dining.
- The kitchen has ample seating at the counter and has great views.
- The master suite has rear porch access. Dual sinks, huge closet soace and a glass block shower make for a great bath.
- Downstairs two bedrooms and a kitchenette make this useable as an in-law or extended stay space.
- Related Plans: Get an upper floor with house plan 59981ND (2x4) and 59008ND (log).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,575 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1325 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick