Handsome Acadian House Plan with Two Porches
About This Plan
- Wide, open spaces are much in demand and this Acadian house plan gives you that, right from the foyer.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the upscale kitchen along with a walk-in pantry and a big island with an eating bar.
- There's a big front porch and an even bigger covered porch in back that boasts an outdoor fireplace and a sink area.
- The split bedroom layout creates a secluded master suite with a huge walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom.
- The secondary bedrooms are no less comfortable and each have spcaious walk-in closets.
- The shared bathroom is split so each bedroom gets a sink and toilet area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 69' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick