Handsome Colonial House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A beautiful eyebrow dormer sits atop the gable roof of this handsome Colonial house plan.
- The home comes with a private study and a big, open great room area where the whole family can spend time together.
- Extras include a tech area with built-in desk, a nice big wak-in food pantry and a very well organized mud room with bench and cubbies for storage.
- On the upper floor, the master suite features a lovely tray ceiling and there's a handy second floor laundry room too.
- Bonus space can be finished when you are ready and it adds an extra 311 square feet.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 790019GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 311 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss