Handsome Craftsman Home Plan with Upstairs Living Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The spacious foyer of this handsome Craftsman home plan opens to a huge living room with fireplace.
- Sloped ceilings top the kitchen and dining room that both enjoy views of the fireplace, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The pantry is huge with a window that faces front.
- All the main floor bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with a deluxe master suite having a private bathroom and lovely window seat.
- The upstairs gives you a full living suite with a bedroom and bath, a living room and a kitchen. This is a great spot for a boomerang kid, an in-law or au pair suite.
- The over-sized two car garage is angled out to add visual appeal.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the second floor with house plans 18265BE. 18221BE.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 18249BE.
- Get finished lower levels with house plans 18223BE (3,432 sq. ft.). (3,994 sq. ft. with elevator),
- Gain a first floor guest suite with house plan 18241BE.
- Get a dramatic screened porch off the master suite with house plan 18245BE (3,253 sq. ft.).
- Get a more rustic exterior with house plan (1,687 sq. ft.) and (2,221 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 6"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss