Handsome Front Facade
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Lap siding interspersed with wide swaths of brick veneer combine to give this house plan a handsome front facade. The recessed front porch adds to the visual appeal. This home plan could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Entering, you step into a wide foyer brightened by a tall, slender sidelight. A coat closet hides behind accordion doors to the right. In the living room, which is open to and directly ahead of the foyer, more light washes in through a wall of windows crowned by a gracefully arched transom. The gas fireplace serves as a warm and inviting focal point on chilly evenings or dark days.
- A change in ceiling height, going from vaulted to flat, marks the boundary between the living room and kitchen/dining area. This area, too, is awash in natural light. Windows and a glass door offer views and patio access, and in the kitchen, more windows front the corner sink.
- Laundry appliances and a large walk-in pantry are nearby. The utility room is large, outfitted with a deep sink and a counter for folding clothes. A small water closet hides behind a pocket door at the rear.
- Bedrooms cluster together in the right wing, where a large storage closet lines the hallway. The master suite boasts a walk-in closet and private bathroom with a spa tub, shower, and dual vanity. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom.