Handsome Modern Texas Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This well-designed modern Texas Ranch house plan boasts a large, open floor plan and two spacious porches front and back.
- There's room for three stools at the big curved kitchen island that faces the living room and dining area.
- The utility room provides a buffer between the house and the large two car garage with storage space to one side.
- Set away from any street noise, the master suite has a quiet location at the back of the house.
- Two family bedrooms in front share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 9"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss