Handsome Northwest House Plan with Drive Under Garage
About This Plan
- A gorgeous curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the foyer of this handsome Northwest house plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms, both with lovely tray ceilings, flank the foyer.
- There's a long hall between the dining room and the kitchen, with lots of counter space and an extra sink to serve as a butler's pantry.
- The big open great room combines the kitchen, nook and great room into one huge space.
- Coffered ceilings add an elegant designer touch.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom if desired since it has an attached bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The luxurious upper floor boasts four spacious bedrooms, a walk-in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- Should you need more space, the ground level can be finished to add a rec room, wine cellar and media room, all entered through the 3 car drive under garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,778 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss