Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open floor plan is a key design feature of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The entry foyer is an air lock that can be closed off to keep cold air out of the main living spaces.
- In the kitchen, a corner sink has windows on each side so you can keep an eye on the kids.
- The bow-shaped side porch is ideal for eating outdoors.
- The master suite is on the first floor and upstairs, two more bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 673 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 280' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss