Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful siding exterior with stone trim and a covered porch sets the stage for a warm and inviting home.
- The great room enjoys a 12’ ceiling height and gas fireplace.
- The grand opening to the breakfast room and front entry visually expands the great room creating a large gathering place.
- A butler’s pantry tucked between the breakfast room and dining room helps with storing your fine linens and glassware and offers ease of serving your formal occasions.
- The fully equipped kitchen is complemented by a wall oven, walk-in pantry and large island.
- The first floor master suite with raised ceiling, whirlpool tub, shower, commode room and double bowl vanity pampers the homeowner.
- Turned stairs lead to a balcony with loft and 3 additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- Deck: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 93 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,682 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss